FREE Delivery For Online Orders
EKSMA Optics is a manufacturer and global supplier of precision optical components used in high power lasers, laser systems and in other photonic instruments.
Utilizing more than 30 years of expertise in the laser and optics fields the company has proven experience providing custom solutions for scientific community and OEMs and also offering a wide range of catalogue products for a fast off-the-shelf delivery.
Product range includes:
• Optical components made of Fused Silica, BK7, Quartz, Calcite, CaF2, BaF2, LiF, MgF2, ZnSe, Sapphire, Si, Ge
• IBS and E-beam dielectric thin film coatings for high power lasers
• Pockels cells with DKDP, BBO and KTP crystals and HV drivers.
• Pulse picking solutions for ultrafast lasers
• Laser media & frequency conversion crystals for UV, VIS, IR and THz ranges, including Yb:KGW, Yb:KYW, Yb:YAG, Nd:KGW, Nd:YLF, LBO, BBO, KTP, KD*P, LiIO3, LiNbO3, AgGaSe2, AgGaS2, ZnGeP2, GaSe, CdSe, ZnTe, KGW, Ba(NO3)2.
• Design and manufacturing of optical systems – beam expanders for high power lasers, F-Theta lenses, beam shaping lenses, pulse energy attenuators
• Opto-mechanical mounts, motorized stages and tables
• Continuous wave DPSS and diode laser modules, Q-switched lasers and Ultrafast femtosecond fiber lasers.
EKSMA Optics polishing facility specializes in the polishing of flat optics made of BK7, UVFS, Infrasil and also DKDP, LBO, ZnGeP2 crystals whereas precision laser grade polished faces are required for components used in high power laser applications.
All components are subject to quality testing and certifications in Quality Control laboratory.
EKSMA Optics is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.