Competence in Beam Diagnostics - PRIMES develops measurement solutions for the complete range of laser technology for over 25 years now.
We offer systems for the characterization of industrially employed laser beams as used in the automotive industry, industrial machinery, additive manufacturing as well as R & D and laser manufacturing.
Our focus lies on systems for real production environments - robust, ready-to-use, easy to integrate in production processes. They are ideal for the characterization of CO2-, solid state and diode lasers being used in material processing.
The application of the products covers:
- Power measurement: From a compact mobile device to a system for continuous process monitoring up to 25 kW
- Beam profiling of the unfocused beams (NEW: BeamMonitor BM+)
- Focus analysis: Measurement of focused and unfocused laser radiation from beam distribution to direct fiber measurement
- All-in-one-systems: Combinations of systems for the comprehensive analysis of beam power and beam geometry
Besides these measuring systems PRIMES offers various product life cycle services and support:
- Device services: Service and maintenance
- Calibration: Precise device calibration, traceable standards, and more than 20 beam sources for calibration under real world conditions
- On-site services: Commissioning, contract measurements, user training
- Technical advice: System configuration, -handling, interpretation of measurement results, solutions for process optimization
PRIMES at Photonics West Feb. 05-07, 2019
Visit us at the German Pavillion in North Hall and learn more about our new devices!